The WEG W60 motor line is designed for industrial applications such as compressors, pumps, fans and others, ensuring high performance and reliability even under the most severe operating conditions.
Available on three different configurations allowing it to be designed as on open, self ventilated (IC01, WP-II) motor, or an enclosed, air-air cooled (IC611, TEAAC) or air-water cooled (IC81W, TEWAC) motor.
With its compact design, lightweight components, reduced dimensions and footprint that saves valuable space on the skid or base where the motor is installed, the W60 is the most compact modular motor in the market.
Ball bearings are standard for the W60, from 800 kW up to 4,250 kW (1,000 up to 5,700 HP). Its compact design allows utilization of antifriction ball bearings where other motors can not. Sleeve bearings are also available when required.
Designed using the most advanced software, the W60 new frame design provides a solid structure that allows operation in the most severe environments, suitable for high impact and speed applications.
The W60 adapts easily to any medium voltage VFD in the market. Suitable to operate with no speed limitation up to rated speed by standard design. Works even better if combined with WEG medium voltage variable frequency drive.
- Rated output: 630 up to 11,200 kW
- Number of poles: 2 up to 8
- Frame sizes: IEC 450 up to 710
- Voltage: 2,300 up to 13,800 V
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Mounting: horizontal
- Cooling method: IC01, IC611 and IC81W (WP-II, TEAAC and TEWAC)
- Starting: DOL or VFD
- RTD Pt-100, two per phase
- RTD Pt-100, one per bearing
- Space heater
- ATEX / IECEx / INMETRO certified:
- Ex nA IIC T3 Gc /
- Ex tc IIIB T125 °C Dc /
- Ex tb IIIC T125 °C Db
- cCSAus certified:
- Class I, Division 2, Groups B, C and D, T3
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G, T3C
- Differential pressure switch (air cooled)
- Water leakage detector (water cooled)
- Automatic lubrication system (ball bearings)
- Accelerometer (ball bearings)
- Proximitors (sleeve bearings)
- Other features available upon request