Application examples (movies):
Film 04 (Flying Saw)
Steel profile plant, cut-to-length of steel tubes
Film 05 (Flying Saw)
Cut-to-length of aluminum plates
Film 06 (Flying Saw)
Cut-to-length of steel profile
Motion-Controller MC700* with Firmware FS701* for Flying Saws, Flying Shears, Machining “on the fly”
- MC700 is a universal motion controller for 1 to 4 axis, programmable for multiple motion applications by simple download of the corresponding function firmware.
- With use of firmwares FS701 or CT702 (see SUPPORT) this unit provides excellent solutions with all kinds of flying cut-to-length systems as well as with applications like labeling, printing, punching, sealing etc.
- Functions and properties are very similar to the FS340 controller described below.
- The range of functions includes extended possibilities with evaluation and blanking of print marks, floating print mark registers and more
- The MC700 hardware is a black-box unit for cabinet mounting.
Remote control and communication facilities via external operator terminal, serial PC communication, CANBUS, PROFIBUS etc. (see also Accessories)