R 1500 Starter
R 4000 Starter
With Vectrostar principle, the user obtains the maximum torque at very low speed (starting of locked and loaded machines can be accomplished).
Start-up current for slip ring motors from 0.5 to 1.5 rated current In.
- Shredders (percussion or primary)
- Belt conveyors
Mixer, saws, pumps, fans
- Drastic decrease instart-up overcurrent
- Adjustement of maximum torque with minimum current
- Suppression of mechanical shocks through a constant acceleration torque and progressive speed increase.
- Enables a number of start-ups in a row without any possible damage to the resistivity
- Suitable for a wide range of motors allowing motor and machine changes.
The dosage of the electrolyte allows a perfect adaptation of Vectrostar R to the operating environment of the motor (resistant torque, inertia, load, etc). the duration of the start-up depends on the dosage of the electrolyte, as well as on the adjustment of the flow valve which controls the electrolyte flow entering the start-up tank.
The electrolyte reserve tank is large enough to allow an efficient circulation into the start-up upper tank.
Subsequent start-ups can be made without changing their characteristics.
The Vectrostar R envelope provides an electrical insulation (except for Vectrostar from R1500 up to R4000 which have to be earth connected)
A thermostat monitors the electrolyte temperature inside the start-up tank.
IP 569 protection, corrosion resistant equipment, limited maintenance is required. The starters from Vectrostar R1500 to R4000 are made in stainless steel (AISI 304L as a standard)
RELIABILITY AND MAINTENANCE
Low operating temperature minimizes electrolytic fluid maintenance
Unit can be installed in any location. Harsh environments are not a problem.
Standard unit controls allow full automation of start-ups.
- Simple conception equipment.
- Long service life.
- Low maintenance.
- Saves electric motors and driveline installation.